Permitting and Compliance
Environmental Services, Inc. (ESI) has been involved with thousands of state and federal environmental permits throughout the United States. ESI’s experienced staff provides creative solutions to our clients to expedite permitting and save valuable time.
Environmental permits and agreements between any entities affecting environmental resources and environmental regulatory agencies Environmental rules are enforced strictly and violations of rules or permit conditions can slow or stop projects and incure substantial fines.
ESI can provide compliance reviews and support each client's development team to minimize or eliminate potential adverse regulatory action.
ESI Permitting and Compliance Services:
- Dredge and Fill Permit Application Preparation and Negotiation
- NPDES Permitting and Water Quality Monitoring
- Federal Land Special Use Permits
- Coastal AEC Evaluations, Delineations and Permitting (CAMA, OCRM)
- Buffer Evaluations and Permitting
- Variance and Land Disturbance Permits
- Marina, Dock, and Seawall or Shoreline Protection Permitting
- FERC Permitting
- NEPA and SEPA Environmental Assessments and Impact Statements
- Applications for Development Approval/Developments of Regional Impact
- Submerged Land Lease Coordination and Authorization
- Protected Species Assessments, Permitting and Monitoring
- Environmental Assesments and Environmental Impact Statement, Finding of No Significant Impact