Aquatic and Marine Assessments
Environmental Services, Inc. (ESI) specializes in aquatic and marine ecology. We are experienced in near-shore ocean environments, estuaries, and freshwater rivers, streams and lakes. Our expertise includes fisheries, biologists, water chemistry specialists and wetland ecologists.
Our employees are certified water quality professionals and endangered species monitors for in-water projects.
ESI Aquatic and Marine Assessment Services:
- Surface Water and Groundwater Quality Monitoring
- Benthic Macroinvertebrate Organism Sampling and Analysis
- Underwater Video and Photo Documentation
- Coral Reef Assessment and Monitoring
- Submerged Resources/Seagrass Surveys and Mapping
- Pond and Lake Management
- Fisheries Inventories
- Expert Witness
- Dredge Monitoring
Representative Projects:*ESI does not provide engineering or land surveying services in North Carolina and such services in North Carolina are contracted to appropriately licensed individuals and firms.